среда, 26 октября 2016 г.

White BBQ Sauce for grilling barbecue chicken dip

White BBQ Sauce for grilling barbecue chicken dip


White BBQ Sauce for grilling barbecue chicken dip


Oooh, I love white barbecue sauce! To me it’s like the sauce you put on cole slaw but better. Now I want some!


I agree, Amanda, the only eat the chicken so I can have more sauce


I never knew this existed, what an awesome idea!


It’s a Southern thing, I think. So good.


I’m absolutely intrigued by this combo! Can’t wait to try it


Thanks Becca, it’s too good, I really just want a little chicken and lot of sauce when I eat it.


Fun combo. Isn’t this also known as Alabama sauce? and that is coming from a yankee.


It may be referred to as that, it originate in AL


Thanks for this … Looks interesting. pinning to try later


Thanks Heather, it’s my fav sauce!


White and creamy, I’m in!! I have to try it, it’s so different.


Sounds like we like the same type sauces, Lisa.


Oh my goodness this White BBQ Sauce looks so yummy! I can’t wait to try it on football Sundays! My football fans will LUV it! Thanks for sharing! I found you through the Cast Party at Lady Behind the Curtain. Have a great day!


Thanks so much Christine. It’s been a big hit with my football crowd, hope they love it! Thanks for stopping by


Wow…great thinking!! Looks pretty good


Thanks for sharing!


I’ve never had this before, but I like mayo and I love vinegar. Sounds wonderful! Pinning.


It’s so good, thanks for pinning.


Stopping by from Foodie Fridays! This is interesting, I’ve never had nor heard of “white” BBQ sauce before! Sounds garlicky and super yummy. I love to dip french fries in regular BBQ…this would be even tastier!


gosh, this is so good, I knew it was a “Southern thing” but I’m surprised at how many people have never heard of it.I almost always keep it in the fridge for grilled chicken, fries, spread for sandwiches. Thanks for stopping by!


Sounds really good. I will have to be trying it soon considering we consume a lot of chicken around here.


Same here, Melissa. lmk how you like it! Thanks for stopping by!


Yum!! It looks and sound delish!! Pinned and can’t wait to try!


Thanks Elizabeth!


I’ve never heard of white barbecue sauce but now I really want to try it! I’m pinning this one for future reference


Thanks Ashlee, it must be a Southern thing, lmk how you like it


Easy recipe and sounds so yummy! I’m totally agree with using freshly ground pepper. I do it all the time and it really makes a different!


Plus, my boys LOVE to grind it for recipes for me I love when they get involved.


Love this dip! Delicious!


Thanks Serena!


I LOVE white BBQ sauce!! Pinned!


Thanks Claire!


Whoah! I never knew about white barbecue sauce, but I love the looks of this! Almost like a coleslaw dressing. My Texas husband would probably call blasphemy (;)), but I want to try it!


He’ll like it, Elise. He may refuse to call it ‘bbq sauce’ though


Thanks for stopping by!


Where can i find the actual recipe for this sauce? I tried to create a recipe box and the link is no longer active / supported HELP PLEASE! I want to try it so badly. thanks in advance


Where is the recipe? And the ingredients?


Paula by all means I do not wish to create a flame war. Do you have a preference an opinion on brands or variety? I have been using the kind with olive oil with crack pepper for everything. The taste is good and fat savings is awesome but I’m concerned I won’t get the true taste of this sauce by altering.


Paula by all means I do not wish to create a flame war. Do you have a preference or opinion on brands or variety? I have been using the kind with olive oil and crack pepper for everything. The taste is good and fat savings is awesome but I’m concerned I won’t get the true taste of this sauce by altering.


HI Thomas, the only brand I prefer is Blue Plate mayo other than that, I don’t.


I love love LOVE white bbq sauce! I can’t wait to try this recipe cause you can’t get it in Tx. It is soo good on smoked shredded chicken sandwiches. Ahhh I miss my AL home


looks delicious


I throw a heaping teaspoon of fresh-ground horseradish in that White BBQ Sauce. BTW, then add a good bit of sweet relish, and it makes a fine base for deviled eggs.


These pics are amazing. i will share them on my blog here:


I didn’t have any white wine vinegar so I substituted red wine vinegar. This stuff is the BOMB!


I got a salad dressing recipe (ranch type) from my little sister a few months ago that was to die for. This is the same. Matter o’ fact… this would be tasty on a salad, for pete’s sake!


I tried Alabama White Sauce for the first time last year and it took a little getting use to but I enjoy it now.


I’ve never made it myself but I will give your recipe a try.


Thanks for sharing!


[…] White Barbecue Sauce from Call Me PMc […]


[…] White BBQ Sauce […]


[…] An Alabama favorite, this barbecue sauce has a mayo base instead of a traditional tomato or vinegar one. Get the recipe. […]


White Barbecue Sauce – It’s creamy. It’s tangy. It’s versatile.


It’s the perfect dip or spread. Pair this White BBQ Sauce


with fried or grilled chicken, pork, fries, sandwiches, or as a base for chicken salad.


The possibilities are endless!


White Barbecue Sauce is a regional favorite. A traditional Alabama BBQ sauce, this vinegar and mayonnaise based sauce has quickly become a favorite with anyone that’s tried it. It’s not what you envision when you think of barbecue sauce. At all. It’s white. It’s not sweet. It has a mayonnaise base, not a vinegar or tomato base, but it sure is good!


It’s creamy, tangy and has a good ‘dose’ of freshly ground black pepper giving it just enough kick. You’ll definitely want to use freshly ground pepper, it makes a world of difference with the flavor!


White BBQ Sauce for grilling barbecue chicken dip


It couldn’t be more simple to make. You’ll just add all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Refrigerate at least 30 minuts and you’re done! Now, all you have to do is enjoy!


White BBQ Sauce for grilling barbecue chicken dip White BBQ Sauce for grilling barbecue chicken marinade dip


Creamy with loads of pepper, this white barbecue sauce is a favorite of Southerners. Use this sauce as a dipping sauce or a marinade and paint it on chicken then grill.


⅓ cup white wine vinegar


3 tablespoons lemon juice


1 tablespoon minced garlic


1 teaspoons white sugar


1 teaspoons salt


1 tablespoon black pepper (tablespoon is correct)


In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to one week.


Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you, Paula


For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news, subscribe to Call Me PMc


Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin’


You may also like


Serve this White Barbecue Sauce with:


Bourbon Marinated Grilled Chicken Kabobs Homemade Chicken Tenders


Sides:


Edamame Corn Avocado Salad Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad


Bread:


Quick Bread Recipes Family Fun Cheese Bread


Dessert:


Brownie Bites Chocolate Chess Pie


Original article and pictures take http://www.callmepmc.com/white-barbecue-sauce site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий