четверг, 28 июля 2016 г.

Makki Ki Roti Recipe - Punjabi Makki Ki Roti Recipe

Makki Ki Roti Recipe - Punjabi Makki Ki Roti Recipe


Makki Ki Roti Recipe - Punjabi Makki Ki Roti Recipe


I always wanted to try my hands on makki ki roti, but whenever i go shopping i look for yellow cornflour, but i could never find it anywhere. During my last shopping i saw a packet of this flour and immediately picked one. Unlike your normal roti, this is not easy to roll..It is quite difficult to handle and you have to roll it between two sheets of plastic. And as soon as you make a roti,...


Read More »


Read more »


This is one of the most requested recipe on yummy tummy so far..The reason why i didn't post it so far is because i couldn't get my hands on the different spinach here. Finally few days back i got my hands on those and used it..It turned out delicious...I made makki ki roti and served it with this, it was totally yum and very very filling too.. Similar Recipes Stuffed Peppers Stuffed Brinjal Keerai...


Read More »


Read more »


Linkwithin


This is my go to icing when i want to cover a piece of cake. It is so easy to make, just mix three ingredients together and you are done..It taste so great when iced over some vanilla or chocolate cake..It can be glazed over some cupcakes too..Hope you will try this out and let me know how it turns out for you... Similar Recipes, Chocolate Buttercream Chocoholid Chocolate Frosting Cream...


Read More »


Original article and pictures take http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2015/09 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий