понедельник, 18 июля 2016 г.

Living Room Sources

Living Room Sources


Living Room Sources


Oh my, your home is amazing. So much detail and you have designed it with the most amazing furniture and accessories. I am sure every piece has a story to tell. Beautiful.


This autumnal tour is positively swoon worthy! I adore all of the neutral touches.


what a fabulous warm and cozy home you have created for your precious family. It’s the kinda home tour that you don’t want to leave. adore your profile family pic. Happy Fall.


I enjoyed the tour and love the console table.


What beautiful farm style you have! LOVE that brick wall and fireplace in your kitchen! So fun touring your home and taking in all the pretty fall details!


xo


Holy smokes. What a gorgeous home. Such a treat to see all of this. I am new to your blog and just love it.


I seriously want to live and SHOP in your gorgeous home Lindsay! You decorated your home effortlessly and it is just Fall-perfect! So honored to share this Fall Home tour with you!


By far, my favorite tour so far! I love your farmhouse and style! So warm and inviting and love all the details!


Your home is absolutely stunning. I am totally envious of that amazing fireplace. My dream house has a fireplace that is big enough to walk in to! I just love everything you do!!


Oh my goodness, farmhouse at its best! That bricked fireplace is stunning. I love every single detail you’ve put into your home!


You went all out and I LOVE it! Yay for Fall!!


Your home is lovely and I adore the fall touches! I’m ready to move right into that living room! Pinning away! Linda


Since I’m such a minimal Fall decorator, it is quite enjoyable to see such a beautiful and tastefully done Fall home. Everything is stunning.


Your home is just gorgeous, I love the brick!


What a stunning home tour! I love all of your fall touches and those exposed beams are gorgeous!! Happy Fall!


You have such a charming home! I love all your fall touches and the white:) my favorite. Hope you have a nice fall season- it has been so pretty in CT so far!


Fall is almost here and it’s my favorite season of the year! Apple cider donuts, pumpkin picking, hay rides and the crisp air. I love it so much and I am so excited to be collaborating with 30 other bloggers this week to give you a tour of all of our homes! If you are coming over from Tammy’s blog, Pink Peppermint Design, welcome! Tammy’s blog is a huge source of design inspiration for me and I just know that you will love her fall home tour! The next stop in this fall home tour lineup is Alicia from Thrifty & Chic! Her blog is another great source of inspiration and I love her DIY!


If you scroll to the bottom of each room, I tried to link up all the sources. If you can’t find something, send me a message or an email and I will get you the information you need


Dining Room / Kitchen Sources


Mason Jar Pendant Light // Lowes


Console Table // Home Goods


Rattan Chair // IKEA


Bedroom Sources


Comforter, Stool by the bedside, Lantern, Birch Wood Pictures // World Market


Bedside Lamp // Kohls


Living Room Sources


Couches // IKEA Ektorp


Recliners // Raymour & Flanigan (read our review of them here)


Console Table // Hobby Lobby


Flooring // “Coastal Pine” laminate flooring by Pergo


Assorted other pillows // Mostly IKEA


Wicker Storage Basket // Birch Lane


Rug // nuLOOM (sold out)


Tassel throw (Anthropologie last year, but here is similar)


Be sure to check out the rest of the ladies in the tour!


Monday – Sept 12


Tuesday – Sept 13


Lynzy & Co.


Wednesday – Sept 14


Thursday – Sept 15


Fri – Sept 16


Original article and pictures take http://www.lynzyandco.com/decorating-for-fall site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий