понедельник, 23 мая 2016 г.

Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Appetizer

Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Appetizer


Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Appetizer


This looks so delicious! I am always looking for something new for football season. We would love for you share this on our blog hop we have Wed- Sunday!! https://www.floydfamilyhomestead.com/


Spinach artichoke dip is a favorite of mine, too. Your recipe sounds so good! Thanks for linking up with Merry Monday this week!


Would love to try this! Thanks for linking up with the Delicious Dishes Recipe party this week!


When we eat out at a nice place (it’s rare but it does happen!) hubby and I both love getting the hot spinach artichoke dip appetizer. Something about that smooth, hot, cheesy, melt in your mouth deliciousness that leaves us wanting more, and more… (I need to work on my self control here!)


After one particular hot spinach artichoke dip appetizer disappeared seemingly faster than usual (thanks to the toddler) it occurred to me that I could probably make it at home. So I googled a few recipes, picked and chose the ingredients that looked like they would suit us best, and donned my apron.


When I say hot spinach artichoke dip, I mean hot. More than just a hot heat though. One of the recipes I found mentioned using jalapenos, and they are the perfect addition of flavor!


This hot spinach artichoke dip appetizer recipe is the perfect snack or appetizer for any meal. Slightly spicy and full of flavor, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite.


10 ounces frozen spinach - drained and thawed


The toddler enjoyed his with tortilla chips (since he eats gluten free). Jason and I enjoyed ours with homemade “pita” chips made from our tortillas. I cut the tortillas in strips, laid them out on a cookie sheet and baked at 350 for 15 minutes. Crunchy! Click To Tweet


Original article and pictures take http://aproverbs31wife.com/hot-spinach-artichoke-dip-appetizer site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий