четверг, 3 марта 2016 г.

Diet Lemon Raspberry Cake Recipe

Diet Lemon Raspberry Cake Recipe


Diet Lemon Raspberry Cake Recipe


Low Fat Turkey Bacon Wrap Recipe: Ingredients Multigrain wrap 2 slices of deli turkey Sliced tomato 3 pieces of turkey bacon (99 percent fat free) 2 Tablespoons of fat free ranch dressing Romaine lettuce Directions Spread your ranch on the inside of the multigrain wrap. Add the rest of the ingredients and roll up the wrap. Cut in half for easier [...]


First I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words with my daughter Mailey in the hospital with RSV and with our car accident. It has been a CRAZY month but we are all home and doing just fine! We are feeling so blessed! Thank you! Now for the good stuff....Chicken Enchilada Puffs! I absolutely LOVE enchiladas but more than anything I LOVE Rhodes [...]


Cheesecake . . . red velvet . . . and cream cheese frosting. Are you drooling yet?! Our cute friend, The Country Cook, seriously has the best cake recipes. If you haven't stopped by her blog yet, you should check it out! She is amazing. Anyway, she shared this cake a couple of months ago and I have seriously been dreaming about it ever since. I finally got [...]


With the Super Bowl this Sunday, I decided to make a healthier snack to enjoy during the big game. I found this delicious recipe at Skinnytaste and couldn't wait to try it! I made a few minor changes to cut back on a few calories, but you would never know! It was full of flavor and was gone as quickly as it took to make it! Skinny Taco Dip [...]


I've been trying hard to add more protein to my diet. I LOVE beans and this Three Bean Salad is delicious! Like many bean salads, it tastes better as it sits and is even better the next day once the dressing has soaked with the beans and veggies. Fast Three-Bean Salad Yield: 5 cups Ingredients: 1 cup chopped green beans (cooked) - I used the frozen [...]


What a weekend! Our sweet sister Kristen was in a terrible car accident with her family last Thursday night. Here in Utah, we have had freezing rain, which immediately turns to ice as soon as it hits the ground. All our freeways have become ice skating rinks and it makes driving so scary. Kristen and her family were headed to visit us on Thursday night [...]


These cookies were a staple in our house growing up. I always loved when my mom whipped up a batch of these! They are so easy to make and use a cake mix, which makes them perfect for any little baker in your family! Easy Homemade Oreo Cookies Recipe: (Makes 18 cookies) Ingredients: Cookies: 1 (15.25 ounce) package of Devil's Food cake [...]


Check out the NEW Six Sisters' Cookbook! With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier. You can order our book HERE on Amazon! My husband and I are burger people. We seem to find every excuse possible to go get some big, juicy burgers for dinner whenever we can! Now that we are both trying to eat healthier, [...]


I have a really hard time getting excited about raw carrots and it's all I can do to make myself eat them. One of my friends suggested that I try her recipe for these honey roasted carrots and I can seriously eat a whole pound of them in one sitting. They are so delicious and even my kids will eat them! Honey Roasted Carrots Ingredients: 1 lb baby [...]


One of my husband's favorite foods is sloppy joes. I don't really love buns so I thought I would try something new and put the sloppy joes in biscuits. They turned out delicious and a lot less \"sloppy\" than the original kind! Hope you like them! [mpprecipe-recipe:20] Items needed for this recipe: <br [...]


I have always been a big cake lover. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too, all while saving a few calories! Diet Lemon Raspberry Cake Recipe: (Makes 18 servings) Ingredients: 1 (15.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix 2 egg whites 1 1/4 cup Sprite Zero or Diet 7UP 1 cup fresh raspberries (plus more for garnish) Directions: Preheat oven [...]


The eight week challenge is going strong! (I've lost 2 pounds so far!) My most favorite day is the Treat Day! I always make sure I make something good on that day! The picture really doesn't do this treat justice. It really is SO Delicious!!! Luscious Lemon Delight Ingredients 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, [...]


Superbowl Sunday is fast approaching and I am putting together my menu to get ready for the party! I will be honest- I really only like the Superbowl for the commercials and the food (don't tell my husband!). Anyway, if you are looking for a yummy appetizer to get you through the game, look no further. These wings are so simple to make and no one will know [...]


I love snacks! Sometimes I just need something different other than a cheese stick or a yogurt. My mother-in-law is famous for this little recipe and I was thrilled she let me share it with you. It is so simple and tastes amazing! Perfect Pineapple Dip Ingredients: 8 oz Fatfree Cream Cheese, softened 3/4 can crushed pineapple, drained 4 green onions, [...]


I can whip out a main dish in no time, but I really struggle with yummy side dishes. My husband is a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy, so I try to work potatoes into as many meals as I can. These potatoes are some of our family's favorites because they are so easy to prepare and use ingredients that you have in your pantry right now. Ranch Roasted [...]


I am a workout video junkie. I think that it's in my blood because our sweet mom has done a workout video everyday for probably the last 25 years. I am not even kidding. And she is seriously in the best shape (and always has been!). Even after having six girls, she still rocks a teeny, tiny waist and tight abs (and all the sisters are jealous!). Her [...]


I am a workout video junkie.


I think that it’s in my blood because our sweet mom has done a workout video everyday for probably the last 25 years.


I am not even kidding.


And she is seriously in the best shape (and always has been!).


Even after having six girls, she still rocks a teeny, tiny waist and tight abs


(and all the sisters are jealous!).


Her goal when she turned 50 was to be able to do the splits- both ways. Well, she turned 50 this past September and she totally reached that goal. She’s amazing!


Anyway, I love the convenience of workout videos because I can do them at any time of the day or night and I can do them in the privacy of my own home (because let’s be honest- I have no rhythm and don’t exactly want to do these moves in public).


However, I get so bored with a video once I have done it once or twice.


I have tried Insanity and P90X, but I struggle sticking with the program because I get so tired of the same ol’ stuff day after day.


I have been playing around on You Tube and have been so impressed with some of the workout videos that are out there- completely for free!


So today I wanted to share with you 25 of my favorite You Tube Workout Video- now you have no excuses for not working out.


Jillian Michael’s 6 Week Six-Pack Abs


30 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout


Tae-Bo Cardio Circuit


Core Rhythms Workout


Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown


Dorm Room (Apartment) Workout


Bootcamp Calorie Burn


Fitness Challenge Circuit Training


30 Minute Hip Hop Cardio Dance Workout


Beginning Zumba


Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred


Ultimate Fat Burn Workout


20 Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout


Zumba Dance Class


Tank Top Arms Workout


Belly-Off: The Strength Training Routine


Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism


Cardio Insanity


20 Minute Fat Burner Workout


Madonna Arms Workout


Leg Blaster Workout


15 Minute Ab Workout


Home Circuit Training


Long and Lean Legs


Superstar Abs Workout


Original article and pictures take http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/01 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий