воскресенье, 21 февраля 2016 г.

Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies


Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies


Enjoy some of the best flavors of fall with this soft and delicious cranberry pecan chocolate chip cookie! Bake them right away, or freeze the dough for later!


My favorite thing is a homemade cookie right out of the oven. Warm, gooey, and filled with your favorite flavors! Usually we go for a batch of these perfect einkorn chocolate chip cookies, but today I wanted to go for more of a seasonal cookie!


So I made a few changes and came up with this amazing cranberry pecan chocolate chip cookie!


I was a little apprehensive about the flavor combination, since it was something completely new to us… But I shouldn’t have been!


In fact, I could barely keep enough on the tray to take pictures of them! It’s a good thing this recipe makes 48 cookies, because every single one was gone by the end of the night!


Of course, I guess that was to be expected when I made them during a family dinner


There was an overwhelming request for me to make these more often and even talk of me giving them as Christmas gifts! It’s a good thing they are so easy to make… talk about a great gift to get and an easy one to give!


With each bite of this unique cookie, the flavors of fall envelope you in a warm blanket of ooey-gooey deliciousness!


The perfect blend of sweet chocolate, tart cranberries, and nutty pecans, these cookies will disappear as fast as you can bake them!


You can also portion out and freeze the cookie dough with these instructions and bake them later… that might keep those eager hands off the cookies long enough for you to get some!


Original article and pictures take http://www.amodernhomestead.com/cranberry-pecan-chocolate-chip-cookies site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий