вторник, 26 января 2016 г.

Beer Batter Pizza Crust

Beer Batter Pizza Crust


Beer Batter Pizza Crust


What an interesting combo! Sounds like one i’d like to try! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Sharing on G+! Have a great week!


Kim


Must try this. . . years ago, I tried to make pizza with beer in the crust, but it turned out too soft. . . SO I’m excited to find this. . . think I will mix up tonight and bake tomorrow. Thanks!


Let me know how it turns out for you!


Thanks so much for joining us at Delicious Dishes! We love your Beer Batter Pizza Crust recipe and hope you’ll join us again this week!


Are you a pizza fan? How about a thick and crispy/just like a restaurant pizza crust fan? If so, you are going to LOVE my momma’s beer batter pizza crust!


Backstory: I was a weird, stubborn little child who didn’t like pizza and flat out refused to eat it. Once on a trip I sat in the van and sulked for 45 minutes while my family sat in Pizza Hut and ate dinner. (tbh I still dislike their pizza’s)


As I matured I learned to eat it, and there is one place in particular that I did end up liking even though it still wasn’t my meal of choice. But then that all changed.


The fall I found myself pregnant with our first I had a strange craving. At least strange for me. I wanted Pizza!


At the time my mom had recently perfected her pizza crust recipe. And by perfected, I mean PERFECTED. It’s the kind of recipe that one shouldn’t share, but she does and that freely.


So consider yourself lucky, you are getting the beer batter pizza crust recipe that I still love and crave even though my “baby” is now 2 and I’ve had a pregnancy since then. All other pizza’s simply fail to even compare!


Like all good things, a little time is involved in the making of this. My mom makes four pizzas at a time and often has company or family over to help eat them, or she takes them to people. They are also fine frozen after they’ve been baked, simply reheat like you would any freezer pizza.


Mom has her own set of toppings she always uses, but you can use anything you like. She has learned that sprinkling cheese over the sauce and under the toppings works best. Otherwise the top of the pizza wants to slide off when you try eating it.


So make yourself some of the best pizza crusts you will ever eat, add your favorite topping and let me know what you think!


Original article and pictures take http://aproverbs31wife.com/beer-batter-pizza-crust site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий